6' x 6' Walk-In Freezer, -10° With Floor
No Sales Tax (except KY)
This item is currently out of stock or discontinued.
|Dimensions||5'10 x 5'10 x 7'8 1/2 (W" x D" x H")|
|Temperature||-0° F Holding|
|Warranty||10 year panel, 5 year compressor, 1 year parts, 90 days labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the 1091-R
Features and Advantages
- Wall, ceiling, and floor are constructed of energy code compliant hi-density foam.
- Panels are NSF and U.L. listed.
- 7 ft. clear interior height with outside height of 7 ft. 8 1/2 in. with floor.
- Interior and exterior acrylume finish to minimize fingerprints and oxidation. (Acrylume = Galvalume + Arcrylic coating)
- Modular design for ease of installation.
- Floors are manufactured with smooth aluminum, joined with cam locks and sealed with dual bulb, NSF approved foamed-in-place type gasket.
Doors and Frames
- Full size, 34 in. x 78 in. self-closing, infitting, flush mounted foamed in place door and frame, NSF approved.
- Spring door closer, spring assist hinges, and magnetic gaskets provided to ensure air tight seal.
- Federally mandated inside safety release on all doors.
- Reinforced with high impact ABS plastic for extra support and rigidity which helps protect the door and frame from day to day impact and provides a thermal break.
- Key locked handle on all exterior doors.
- Light switch and analog thermometer factory mounted.
- Pressure relief valve (PRV) factory mounted in all freezer compartments.
- Fluorescent vapor proof light fixture.
- Door heater provided in all freezers.
- Condenser unit, evaporator, and all controls provided loose.